Resources & Freebies
All my best resources, all in one spot
Free guides, by yours truly
The Ultimate Guide to High-Converting Lead Magnets
A free PDF guide on how to brainstorm and create an effective lead magnet (aka opt-in incentive).
Website Copy Mistakes Email Course
A 5-day email course on the top 5 most common mistakes I see on new business owners' sites—and how to fix them.
The 3-Step Formula for Memorable Package Names
Trying to come up with a catchy name for your service package, digital product, or freebie? Start here.
Starting a service-based online business:
- How to Price Your Services As a Freelancer
- How to Package and Price Your Coaching Services
- 8 Ways to Get Your First Client
- Should You Use Your Real Name or a Business Name for Freelancing?
- My Client Intake Process
- How to Build a Freelance Portfolio Before You Take the Leap
- How to Ask Clients for Testimonials
Writing your website:
- How to Write a Creative "About Me" Page
- What Should You Put On Your Homepage?
- How to Write a Client Case Study
- “We” vs “I”—How Should You Talk About Yourself On Your Website?
- 5 Rules for Sharing Your Personal Life in Your Copy
Blogging & email marketing:
- To Blog or Not to Blog—Is It Worth It?
- 6 Ways to Uncover Your Natural Writing Voice
- An Unconventional Welcome Email Template (That Works)
- How to Never Run Out of Blog Content Ideas
- How to Track Your Marketing Efforts—A Beginner's Guide
(And there are a ton more on the blog)
My favorite tools
(Note: Some of these are affiliate links. If you make a purchase through an affiliate link, I receive a commission at no extra cost to you. Please know I only recommend what I love and use personally!)
For website hosting: SiteGround
I've used a few website hosting companies over the years, but I finally switched to SiteGround after a lot of people recommended them. A+ experience.
For domain names: Namecheap
Their prices are usually lower than other domain providers, and their site is really easy to use.
For email marketing: ConvertKit
I've been using ConvertKit for years, and I love how easy they make it to use multiple lead magnets and automate your emails.
For Pinterest marketing: Tailwind
Tailwind makes it easy to get your pins in front of a wider audience. I owe all my Pinterest traffic to this site. Use my link to get $15 to use for Tailwind Plus!
For content calendars, project management, note taking, creating client dashboards, and organizing my entire life: Notion
Notion is a flexible information management tool that utilizes notes, tables, calendars, progress boards, and even image collections so you can organize just about any kind of information—and share it with whomever you choose.