The internet isn’t the safest place, and as an ethical business owner and fellow internet user, I understand how important it is to protect your personal information. Below is everything you need to know about how this site operates.
What information is collected?
While using this site, you may be asked to provide a name, email, or other personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you.
Like many site operators, this site collects information that your browser sends whenever you visit.
This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Like many sites, this one uses “cookies” to collect information via Google Analytics, ConvertKit (an email marketing provider), and Sumo (an email opt-in service). Cookies are files with small amount of data that may include an anonymous unique identifier. They’re sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this website.
This website may use your personal information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, and other information that I believe will be of interest to you. I will never share your information with a third party, and I will always abide by applicable SPAM laws. You may opt out at any time using the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of emails, or by emailing jessie (at) jessierlewis.com. Please allow up to 48 hours to process your request and halt communications.
The security of your personal information is important to me, but remember that no method of transmission over the internet is 100% secure. While I cannot guarantee its absolute security, I will always do my best as an ethical business owner to protect your personal information. I maintain an active SSL certificate for data encryption.
By accessing the website at http://www.jessierlewis.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website belong to Jessie Lewis and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to download materials (information or software) on Jessie Lewis’ website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Jessie Lewis’ website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Jessie Lewis at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Jessie Lewis’ website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Jessie Lewis makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Jessie Lewis does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Jessie Lewis or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Jessie Lewis’ website, even if Jessie Lewis or a Jessie Lewis authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Jessie Lewis website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Jessie Lewis does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Jessie Lewis may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Jessie Lewis does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Jessie Lewis has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Jessie Lewis of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Jessie Lewis may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Arizona and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
As an online business owner, a portion of my revenue comes from affiliations with products and services I recommend. These affiliate or sponsorship relationships are always clearly expressed in the post or page that promotes the company.
I know how important it is to be able to trust recommendations. That’s why I only promote products and services I’ve personally used and believe in, and all thoughts and opinions are entirely my own.